In this busy world, everyone wants some rest, fun and adventure. In this case, if you are a student, playing games is the best solution to feel fresh after a lot of work and study. Gone are the days when people had to go out and find a venue to play games or had to buy a board game. Now with the ever-increasing trend of smartphones and massive data packages, people are more inclined to play games on smartphones, especially the best adventure games for Android.
Now, as smartphones continue to evolve, there is a great opportunity for top game developers to land on the Google Play Store in the best possible way. However, the Play Store has an issue where most of the best games can’t be played without an internet connection. This in turn affects the gaming experience and limits players in countries where finding a fast internet connection is a daunting task.
Not everyone likes to play action games. More and more people like adventure games that make it easy for them to the end. Adventure games have elements of puzzle games and a narrative story to provide fun more cerebral than visceral.
People can easily get adventure games under 100mb so their devices don’t get overloaded. For those who don’t want to waste money on games, there are also free Android adventure games available.
Considering people’s love for adventure games, Team PhoneWorld decided to discuss the 15 best offline adventure games for Android in 2020.
This is one of the best puzzle games on the Google Play Store. ! You get the feel of an open world game like Zelda, but you don’t lose your sense of direction easily. Explore islands in uncharted waters, a world full of dangers, puzzles and secrets. Fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures that will help you on your quest. Use all your wits and skills to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster Oceanhorn.
- It has customizable graphics settings for almost any device
- It requires 1GB of RAM to play
- Its background music is inspired by the legendary Nobuo Uematsu and Kenji Ito
- 10+ hours of playable thanks to its story-driven gameplay.
- It mainly focuses on master magic and swordsmanship, one has to find ancient items to help you in your quest
- It has the most accurate touch controls
Evoland is an action-adventure game that actually has a history of classic adventure and RPG games. The best thing about this game is that it does not contain any ads and in-app payments, it is a 3D adventure game. As you play, you’ll unlock new technologies and improved graphics on the go. By playing the game, you feel like you are a part of it. Great way for you to play and find treasure chests. This is one of the best android adventure games under 50mb.
- This game is the history of action and adventure
- It allows you to discover different evolutions, ie; from old school 2D adventure to 3D combat
- The best thing about this game is that it does not contain any ads and in-app payments
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is a pixel art horror adventure full of danger, intrigue and semi-appropriate cultural references. A player before the game depicts a game master playing a tabletop role-playing game. They put together the challenges they will face.
• This game is an ultimate retro RPG simulation, just like the first part
• Everything is fully customizable, ie; from parties to players and game rooms.
• A brand new campaign with dozens of locations, side quests and dynamic dungeons.
Banner Saga 2 is a great continuation of its first part’s storyline. The new mechanics added in Banner Saga 2 improve the already great gameplay and it really makes you think about your combat strategy. Banner saga 2 is an award-winning story.
- Banner saga 2 has great 2D battle sequences with good animations and effects.
- The game continues the entire saga and allows you to choose between banner saga or jump into the adventure right from the start.
- The real Viking mythology inspired this game
- It allows you to make. Tough choices that will strengthen your eyesight later
- The game’s soundtrack was written by Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
PostKnight is an adventure game where the protagonist is a knight on a difficult and dangerous delivery. Specifically designed to be an enjoyable role-playing game. It is also optimized for mobile devices. The time spent playing this game is worth it.
The game is really fun, although the difficulty spikes in the new locations can be a little challenging. The art style of the game is cute and the story is interesting.
- By playing this game, people can easily improve their battle stats and decorate their rewards.
- It’s the mix of danger and different situations that keeps your interest alive.
Broken Age is a hand-animated, puzzle-filled adventure game. The game features a star cast including Elijah Wood, Jack Black and Massasamoyo. The game is actually a story about two teenagers who are struggling with the traditions that bind them. Adventure game with 2D graphics and a good soundtrack. This is a beautiful family friendly game! It’s also very addictive! It’s a big game that uses a lot of resources, but it’s worth it.
This is a mystery game full of magic and adventure. The story is inspired by a young girl who returns to her hometown as an alchemist and dreams of becoming a successful businessman. During all her journeys, she has to face many obstacles, and the player will help her out of it.
• Alchemica is a retro-based RPG with beautiful hand-drawn pixel art graphics.
• The overall themed story of the game is very light, with lots of interesting characters to interact with.
Grand Mountain Adventure is one of the novel adventure games on my list. This is a ski game full of excitement and excitement. The game includes racing and finding different elements. In the game, the runners ski on different snow mountain slides. The map is huge. You can roam anywhere you want and find essentials. There is also a time mode in the game where you have to beat time. In addition to this, there are hidden areas and online leaderboards.
- The game is designed with premium graphics.
- The user interface is also simple.
- There are multiple gameplays including Boardercross, Slalom, Super G, Slopestyle, Big Air and Best drop line to name a few.
- It also acts as an open world. You are free to roam wherever you want.
Oddmar is a cool adventure game developed by Leo’s Fortune. In the game, you are a hard-working Viking, and your goal is to revive your honor. Our journey has this one and only mission to complete. After the game is fully downloaded, you can play offline mode. The game has a total of 24 levels. If you do all of these, then you win the game. The game is priced at $4.49 on the Google Play Store.
- Oddmar has great gameplay, simple controls and a good overall design.
- The game supports Google Play save games and game controllers.
- Meet new friends and enemies on your journey through enchanted forests, snowy mountains and treacherous mines.
Many of us, myself included, were huge fans of the Pokemon series Toonami in our childhood. guess what? The Pokemon game is now available and completely free to play on the Google Play Store. The gameplay is similar to the show. You roam the real world, hunting for Pokemon, fighting in the gym, and more. There is a huge map where you have to search for Pokemon and gym trainers. It is one of the most adventurous games on Android.
- You must travel with your friend Pokemon to help them become stronger and earn points.
- We got to get into exciting gym battles.
- In raid battles, you have to team up with other trainers to catch powerful Pokemon
Murder in the Alps is one of my favorite adventure games. The story of this game is based on a popular crime novel. The gameplay is fantastic. The game includes journeys to the past. In the game, you live in the 1930s. You have many mysteries to solve. This is the best game for anyone with ambition to become a spy. The story begins with a beautiful hotel. But the mystery begins when one of the guests goes missing.
- A fascinating storyline full of unexpected events.
- You can enjoy hours of interactive gameplay and fun episodes.
- There are many characters in the game that hide dark secrets.
- The graphics and sound effects of the game are also great.
Ninja warriors are considered legends in ancient mythology. So this game is basically based on the story of ninja warriors. In the game, a ninja is a superhuman with some amazing skills. Ninjas have several life cycles. But not only that. In order to become legendary warriors, ninjas must be trained by experts. The only purpose of the ninja is to protect the hostages and infiltrate the enemy line to annihilate and destroy them. There will be many deadly obstacles in his path. He has to overcome all of them to accomplish his goal.
- The graphics of the game are extraordinary.
- Gameplay and user interface are simple.
- The sound quality of games is also impressive.
- There are 3 massive maps and over 40 levels.
Diamond Quest is a fun adventure game for Android. In the game, you are an intrepid explorer deep into the forests of Angkor Wat, the dungeons of Bavarian castles and the snowy Tibetan glaciers. The task is to collect various gems from these dangerous landscapes. But finding gems is not an easy task. You must break cobwebs, cut leaves and do other endeavors to find gems and jewels.
- You can regenerate yourself from the last checkpoint.
- Graphics and gameplay are refined.
- There are mysterious tools such as hammers, axes, etc.
Counter Strike is a shooting adventure game. You play as an elite shooter of special forces in the game. Your shooting skills will definitely be tested in this game. Shoot more enemies to get more points. Be the best shooter in every situation. Choose the most suitable weapon for each environment. You can be the star shooter in this game. There are various weapons available. Like guns, rifles, shotguns, grenades, etc.
- The game has realistic 3D graphics and captivating animations.
- You can play on various battlefields, and there are various thrilling missions coded in the game.
- The game has a simple user interface and great gameplay.
Offline Adventure Games For Android Free In 2022
Everyone must know this famous old game. There’s even a popular Hollywood movie based on the game. Although, this is a newer version. The storyline is about a stolen precious gem and we have to run to retrieve it to earn points. You have to dodge hyenas, climb mountains, protect yourself from avalanches and more. There are also beasts in the game. You must avoid them too.
- There are four different ways to play this game.
- You can even make your avatar.
- There are wonderful environments in the game.
- The graphics are great and so is the gameplay.